Tuesday 4 August, 2009

Love Letter

*To,*
*Tintumol *
*UKG A.*

*Dear Tintumol,*

*I love you. My dream I see you. Everywhere you. You no, I live no. I
come red shirt 2morrow. You love I, you come red frock. I wait down mango
tree. You no come, i jump train. Sure come...*

*yours lovely,*
*Tintumon*
*Std 1 B

*
*
........................................................................................................................................
** *



*
Reply....by Tintumol....*

*Darling, your letter mama see. Papa beat me beat me so many beat me. I
cry. i cry. So no come to mango tree. No jump train. I love you. See
another day. I no red frock. Only green. *

*You love me, you love me you green shirt. Give I gift. I see you with
pinkumol. Where you go.. NO talk to her. Okay My dream also only you*
*

Lovely*
*Tintumol...*
------------------------------

No comments: